Home - News - What's New - Quick Map - Site Map - Search - Contact


Enzo Piccone

On Participation in ARS


 

"I've written on a number of occasions that any Sci't is free to participate in a.r.s. discussion if that's what he wants and cares to do.

The only persons who have communicated to me anything contrary to what I've described in the penultimate paragraph are some ex-Sci'ts and some non-Sci'ts here."


Usenet post from the newsgroup alt.religion.scientology.

Source: newbie on newsgroup

Enzo Piccone <enzo@hermes.it>

Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:37:16 +010

Message-ID: <36F1018C.44BC@hermes.it>

> enzo@hermes.it wrote:
> > I'm neither an official nor a semi-official nor any other kind of subscriber than who I've stated I am on a number of occasions since I began writing articles to a.r.s..

Podkayne-Xenu wrote:
> You're here, you claim to be a Scn in good standing, ordinary Scns have been told not to post to ars else they lose their good standing, what other conclusion can be drawn?

Yo, Pod.

Here are some statements of fact for you and for anyone else who might be interested in taking them into consideration.

I've been here for over a year. I was, and I remain, a Sci't in good standing.

No one asked me here. No one has asked me to leave or to remain. No Sci't has communicated to me that there might be any consequences whatsoever either to my having been here or to my remaining here.

No one tells me what to write or what not to write. No one has "hatted" me to participate here. No one has given me authorisation to be here. No Sci't has communicated to me that they disapprove of my being here.

I've written on a number of occasions that any Sci't is free to participate in a.r.s. discussion if that's what he wants and cares to do. And if, obviously, he's prepared to be responsible for doing so and for what he communicates. And by this I mean nothing other than what anyone else might mean by such a statement as it might concern participating in any activity and assuming one's responsibilities for doing so.

No Sci't has communicated to me anything contrary to the paragraph above since I began making this statement here nearly eight months ago. I didn't then, and I don't now, expect any Sci't to do so. If, however, a Sci't ever might, I'd be pleased to set him straight.

The only persons who have communicated to me anything contrary to what I've described in the penultimate paragraph are some ex-Sci'ts and some non-Sci'ts here.

The most notable is Warrior. But then Warrior has his head so firmly up his bot on this subject, that he seem incapable of getting it out long enough to understand anything I communicate to him. If he ever manages a more enduring feat of head-extrication -- but that doesn't currently seem likely, so why bother at this point to even speculate.

I've no problem with anyone here being, or remaining, sceptical about anything I've written above or anything else I've written. It would, however, behoove anyone who would challenge the veracity of any of my statements of fact to do so without at the same time engaging in the robotic assumptions, the robotic think, and the robotic allegations of which these same people normally accuse Sci'ts.

 

Index On Criticism Bias On TR-0 and Hypnosis On Free Participation on ARS On Ex-Members
 On ARS On Support to the COS



Random Quote :

Disclaimer :

This web site is NOT created by a Scientologist. It is created by a Scientology EX-MEMBER who is critical of Scientology. However, this ex-member is ALSO critical of the anti-Scientology movement. This does not make him a Scientologist, nor a defender of Scientology.

Quick Map :

About Myths Bigotry Anti-Cultism Criticism Third Way Links
Home
Site map
Search
What's New
Contact

Story
Q&A

 

Overview
2Questions
3Types
What

Doctrine
Xenu
Gays

Control
Kills
McPherson
Bashaw
Manson
RPF

Harrassment
Bomb
Sporgeries
Earthlink
Profit
Legal

 

Logic
Cat
Critic

 

Attacks
Clams
Hate
Christmas
Invasion
Trolling
Harassment
Violence
Award
OSA


Dissenters
Attacks
IRC
Plants
ARS

Tenets
Mind-Control
Subliminal
ACM

Discrimination
Jews
Kids
Germany
France
Trafalgar
Deprogramming

Who's Who
Cooper
Minton
Henson
Hartwig
Who

 

Experiences
Pro&Con
Dream

Questions
What Is?
Works?
Scam?

Testimonies
Sasha
Robin
Unindoctrinated

Cultism
Mirrors
Manhatan

The Tech
Key
Medical
Excalibur

Celebrities
Cruise
Celebrities

 

Scholars
Article
FBI
Papers

Moderates

Critics
Rebecca
Diane
Peter
DeadAgent1
Judy
Newbies

Ex-Members
Wolf
Jack
Claire
David
Kymus
Bernie
Interviews 

Scientologists
Enzo
Freddie
RonsAmigo
Wonderflur
Whippersnapper

Scientologists Speak
Freddie
EJ

 

ACM
Personal
Pathless